Saturday, October 16, 2010

Introduction and cake

Welcome to the blog!

I haven't felt the need to set up blog up till now - either I didn't feel like updating it often enough, or I thought my DeviantArt journal was just fine.
Well, not everyone's on DA and lately I wanted to write something longer than just my usual annoying Facebook status updates.

So what will be on here?
Art, when I paint or draw something I'll be allowed to share and show.
Film, book and game reviews, impressions, musings and buggery in general.
Philosophy if I won't have anything else.

Before finishing this first post, I'd like to ask you to bear with my English - it's not my native language and I will make mistakes. Feel free to point them out to me if that's what you like to do, but I won't spend an additional hour polishing the text.

Thanks!

PS: if you haven't figured it out yet, the cake was a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment